Okay, so you remember back in the day when everyone would fill out the same MySpace surveys, and we’d find out completely unimportant things about each other? We didn’t always read our friends’ answers, but we expected them to read ours. Ring a bell?
Tbh, I’ve been feeling 100% unmotivated to write lately. I’ve been filling up my social calendar with random things like rollerskating, trampoline parks, movies, BBQ’s, etc., and by the time I get home, I’m just exhausted. I’ve sat down to write so many times, but instead, I find myself rewatching episodes of New Girl and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (and that’s exactly what I’m doing while writing this post. “Bangs-giving” is currently happening on New Girl, and can we just talk about how attractive Ryan aka Julian Morris is? I mean, come on! My teachers never looked like that).
Anyway, here’s to old school MySpace quizzes and no motivation to write!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
“Cough Syrup” by Young the Giant. No matter the circumstances, if I’m in a melancholy mood, that is my go-to song. It gets me every time.
2. Last thing you bought?
A Red Dragon martini and shrimp tacos from Walk-On’s. They were both so delish.
3. Last person you argued with?
Jon and I got in a little tiff the other day. It’s all good though.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
My brother won a stuffed dog from the fair, and he gave it to me. I named him Oki because I had just moved away from Okinawa, and I missed it.
6. Did you ever own at one time a Barenaked Ladies CD?
7. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday! I get to sleep in and then choose to be productive or lazy with the rest of my day.
8. Favorite sundae topping?
Rainbow sprinkles. I’m a child.
9. Did you take piano lessons?
No, but I wish I did. I’ve always wanted to learn to play the piano or drums.
10. Most frequent song played?
This is such a hard question. Right now, it’s probably between “Enchanted” by Taylor Swift and “One Time” by Marian Hill.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
I don’t really enjoy any shows secretly. I guess the most embarrassing would be all of the Mary-Kate and Ashley parties, although I honestly feel no shame. I can still recite You’re Invited to Mary-Kate and Ashley’s Costume Party word-for-word.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I feel like I would fail miserably at both of them, so…
13. Date someone older or younger?
Older. Definitely older. I’ve tried both throughout life, particularly over the past year or so, and younger was a disaster. Honestly, it really just depends on the person though. And when I say younger or older, I mean by at least a year. If it’s within the year, you’re practically the same age.
14. One place you could travel right now?
Italy! My happy place 🙂
15. Do you use umbrellas?
It depends on how far I have to walk to wear I’m going.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smiths or the Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
I’ve never really had a preference.
20. Best job you ever had?
My current job! I work as a sales coordinator at a hotel, and I love it.
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
I did. It was a fun night.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
After getting eight hours of sleep.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
After having a super fun night.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I literally just learned to play chess a couple weeks ago. I have no strategies.
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Sadly, I’ve been in three, and all of those cars were totaled. Only one of the accidents was my fault. Sad.
26. First celebrity crush?
I’m going to say Zac Efron because I honestly can’t remember. I’ve been crushing on Zac since his Summerland days though, so we have a history.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
Is this an actual question?
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
I think it would have been fun to live in the 80’s! I mostly just love the bright colors.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I honestly have no idea.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
Way too many.
31. Were you in track and field?
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
Never! Library books aren’t meant to be damaged. I always treated them like my own.
34. Allergic to?
35. Favorite fruit?
Strawberries, kiwi and grapes.
36. Have you watched Sex and the City?
Of course! Carrie and I are pretty much the same.
37. Baseball hat or toque?
I’m going to be honest here. I had to Google what a “toque” was.
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
I can’t stand to brush my teeth with dry toothpaste. I have to wet it first.
40. Pen or pencil?
Pen, fa sho.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
Yea, I’m pretty bad at it.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
Nope, thankfully. That would be the worst.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Nope. Pretty proud of that accomplishment.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
Not that I recall.
45. Do you scream on rollercoasters?
Unfortunately, yes. I can’t help it.
46. Who was your first prom date?
My school only had a senior prom. I went with my boyfriend at the time. His name was Chad.
47. Who was your first roommate?
Technically, my first ever roommate was my brother, JR. Outside of my family, it was my friend, Dacia. We went in as total strangers, and ended up rooming together for two years.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
I had one too many Screwdrivers. Yikes!
49. What was your first job?
I worked as a grocery bagger at Publix.
50. What was your first car?
I had a yellow 2012 Nissan Sentra. I loved that car. RIP.
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
This is such a sad question.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
What’s a hometown? I’m an Air Force brat. The first time I moved, I was two-years-old, and I was moving from Germany to Florida.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
My memory sucks, so…
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I’ve never snuck out of my house. I was such a goody two-shoes.
56. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with them?
My first best friend was Kristen. We were friends when I lived in Arkansas, and we’re still friends now! I’m happy to say that I attended her wedding, and we still keep up with each other on Facebook.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent’s house?
I moved to college at Louisiana Tech. #heckyeahtechyeah
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Honestly, I just cry, listen to sad music and cuddle my dog. What an image.
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
I’ve only been in one wedding so far, and it was for my dad and my step-mom back in the gap.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Snooze my alarm…about six times. Then I let my dogs out.
61. What was the first concert you attended?
It was Switchfoot at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach. I was a freshman in high school, and it was so amazing. The Format opened for them, and I got to meet them, and now they’re super famous as the band fun. I still have my autographed ticket from the concert. Such a fun night.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
My first piercings were my ears when I was too little to remember the pain.
I hope you enjoyed reading some of this useless information about me. I actually had a lot of fun filling this out even though the questions were super random.
Share a random fact about you in the comments below!
Prize: $200 Old Navy Gift Card
Co-hosts: To Be Bright // Tabler Party of Two // Jenns Blah Blah Blog // The Mommyhood Mentor® // Krystal’s Kitsch // Sand, Sun, & Messy Buns // Pink Lemonade // Not a Trophy Wife // Prim and Propah // Mahogany Closet // Simple and Delish
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 3/2 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers!