Oh hey. New blog layout. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!
For today’s Motivated Mondays post, I’m excited to link up with one of my March sponsors, Raewyn from Be a Warrior Queen. Every Monday, she and two other bloggers created the “5 Little Grins” link-up to help remind us of the little things that I make us smile. Each week, they share 5 things from the week before that made them smile. For more information on the link-up, visit Be a Warrior Queen, and don’t forget to link up your own 5 Little Grins!
1. I helped plan another event for my job. Our intern and I planned a Hollywood-themed luncheon for the entire hotel staff to celebrate our hotel winning two awards – one for each hotel – from the corporate brands. The food was delicious. The decorations looked awesome. We even had a step and repeat, which I just learned is the thing that people stand in front of to take pictures at movie premieres and red carpet events and such. Sorry about the awkward white splotches in the pictures below. I can’t reveal the secrets of my mysterious workplace, so you’ll just have to take my word for it that the step and repeat looked awesome.
2. I won a giveaway! Jasmine from The Jasmine Maria held a giveaway for a $25 Sephora giftcard, and I won, and I’m so excited. I browsed the site for a bit, and I’m so indecisive about what I want to buy.
3. I had dinner with the girls at a local restaurant called Marilynn’s Place. We call ourselves TASK (Tiffany. Amanda. Sarah, Katherine.), and I’ve talked about them on the blog a few times before. The four of us get together about once a month, usually for a festive party. This time, we just caught up over dinner and chatted about our upcoming roadtrip to Gulf Shores to celebrate, Sarah’s graduation. Last time we went to Gulf Shores, it was a blast, so I’m excited to see what surprises this trip has in store.
4. I started watching Hart of Dixie. I had watched a few episodes of the first season when it was on TV, but then I just stopped. I started watching it on Netflix, and I don’t understand why I stopped. So funny. I laugh out loud. By Myself. Alone. In my room. In the dark. I don’t live a sad life or anything. Rachel Bilson is freaking adorable. Netflix watching means lots of Molly cuddles.
5. I did more research for apartments and houses for rent for May when Jon graduates, and we will finally get to live together! Woohoo!
What made you smile this past week?
Meet one of my March sponsors, Raewyn!
Hi guys! I’m Raewyn and I blog over at Be a Warrior Queen – a lifestyle blog that is one part being positive and one part making a difference in the world! I’ve always been one of those people who is filled with the passion to do good and make others smile. I especially want to see women empowered to have true self-confidence and self-worth!
For more from Raewyn: