With Christmas just 19 days away (and my birthday just 9 days away), I’ve been getting asked more and more the dreaded question, “What do you want for Christmas?” I really never know. I’ve been telling everyone that I just want money because I’m still trying to pay for my trip to Europe (which is less than 200 days away!). But I do have some people who just hate giving money, so I tried to come up with a few things that I would be excited to get. I always think that I’m easy to shop for, though Jon would disagree. I’d honestly be happy with anything (or nothing! A hug will do). And I love homemade things.
Here are a few things that I’ve been wanting for quite some time (yea, I know I’m super nerdy, but y’all should know that by now):
1. The Veronica Mars complete series DVD set. I love Veronica Mars (and Kristen Bell) so much. I would probably cry from happiness if someone got this for me.
2. A sparkly cell phone case (any color except green or any ugly colors).
3. An “Expecto Patronum” ring from FamilyHouseStampin on Etsy.
4. A Mockingjay necklace from BetseyMaeK on Etsy.
5. The Lunar Chronicles book series by Marissa Meyer.
6. This owl sweatshirt made by Olsenboye at JCPenney
7. A large antique world map. I’m trying to do a travel-themed room, but I still haven’t bought a map.
8. The Mary-Kate and Ashley coffee table book, Influence. Preferably the one with MK on the cover (she’s my fave).
9. An Amazon gift card.
10. Disney DVD’s! Any and all. The only ones I have are Fox and the Hound 1 & 2, Oliver & Company, Princess and the Frog, Peter Pan and Pocahontas 1 &2.
What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year?